I have never been a big fan of New Year's Eve parties

I have never been a big fan of New Year's Eve parties.
New Year's Eve - and the days before, too - has always meant the opportunity to think about things accomplished and about new projects on my mind I wish to make real in the next few months.
Realistic projects that make me happy.
Some of them really simple.
And, since, as you all know, I spend very little time of my holiday with my loved ones, it has been more and more about spending quality time with them.
That's why this New Year's Eve I won't be travelling abroad.
(Yes, I'll miss you all at the Jingle Bal...but I'll be back soon enough!).
This year was a challenging one in so many ways...and very, very difficult at times but I don't blame 2015 nor life nor destiny for those difficult moments.
Looking back, I feel I did the best I could with what life gave me and I'm happy.
So, as my good english friends would say: dear 2016, if you're planning on bringing me more lemons, be sure I'll be ready to make the best lemonade ever!
Happy New Year!!!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A Brancal fechou!

Batalha das Limas